Sicontact Company Leather Factory Company was established in 1999 in the Moroccan Kingdom. The idea of establishing the company arose from the huge consumption of different types of meat such as: Sheep, Goats and Cows. Sicontact Company has decided to utilize its resources since it already operated the majority of slaughterhouses in Morocco.
The company specializes in the fabrication, tanning, and finishing of all types of leather such as: Sheep, Goat and Cow. Sicontact Company Leather Factory Company also produces fur and wool. Since its establishment, the company has continued to progress and develop. It is now a leading company in its field at both the national and international level.
The company’s daily production capacity is estimated to be around 10 000 square foot per day with the following characteristics:
- Since the company already operates the majority of the Kingdom’s slaughterhouses and has good connections with other skin sources within the Kingdom, fresh skin is supplied to the company on a daily basis.
- The company uses the latest technology imported from European companies well-known for their leather industries.
- The company uses the best quality chemicals imported from internationally recognized companies.
- The company’s manpower and technicians are extremely efficient and highly qualified in the leather industry.
- The company is known for its commitment to quality, professionalism and customer satisfaction.